Heat Pipe Solar Collector with Controller and Water Tank
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Day|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Woodencase|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SK heat pipe solar collector
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Copper
- Composition: Collector
- Deliver Time: 10 Days
- Specification: 58/1800
- HS Code: 84199010
- Max. Capacity: 1000
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, RoHS, CB, UL, CSA, SASO
- Trademark: snug solar/ OEM
- Origin: Changzhou, China
Basic information of Solar Collector:
Model number: SK -58/1800
Type: Evacuated vacuum tube solar collector
Pressure: Pressurized system
Circulation type: Closed loop
Installation: Both standing & freestanding
Normally tube quantity: 15tubes to 30tubes
Place of Origin: Changzhou, China
Key features of the Solar Collector.
1. Internationally certified product (EN12975 KEMARY SRCC)
2. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer and freeze resistant.
3. Reliable, efficient, tri-element evacuated vacuum tubes
4. Easy plug-in installation
5. Maintenance free
6. Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 6bars, max. 10bars)
7. Corrosion resistant material (aluminum and copper)
8. Aluminum frame 2.0mm thickness
9. Black or Silver aluminum casing in good insulated
10. Stable solar conversion throughout the day
11. The best solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
12. Ideal for commercial solar water heater applications
13. Comprehensive 10 years limted warranty (life time will be more than 15years)
The working principle of solar collector is very simple.
1. Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the evacuated vacuum tubes and converted into heat.
2. Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to header.
3. Solar Energy Storage: Water or water mix is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10oC / 9-18oF. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.