Separated Pressurized Solar System CE
|FOB Price:||US $150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||40, 000-50, 000 sets / year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SK
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Capacity: 100L-1000L
- Specification: CE, Solar keymark
- HS Code: 84191900
- Structure: Separate Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, RoHS, CB, UL, CSA, SASO
- Trademark: SNUGSOLAR / OEM
- Origin: China
The solar water heating system is consisted of solar collector, heat preservation water tank, solar power workstation and the pipe. The solar collector is consisted of super conducting vacuum heat collecting tube and header, so it's of great efficiency of heat collecting. The absorbing percentage of the glass vacuum collector is more than 94%. In the sunny days of spring or autumn, each collecting tube could make the water up to 90 degrees centigradeonly in 2.5 hours. The water tank uses enamel as internal bladder and polyurethane integral foaming as heat preservation material to improve the heat preservation ability. And it makes the system be used as usual under minus 50 degrees centigrade. The high corrosion-resistant and good heat preservation PPR pipe is used as the system's pipe, so it adds the good efficiency and long service of the system.
1. When the temperature of the Split Solar Water Heater heat collector reaches the set value, the controller will make shall the circulation pump work automatically.
2. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
3. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by the heat exchanger in the tank.
4. In case the temperature of the circulation pump does not reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically.
5. In case the temperature of the tank does not reach TM ax, then start the auxiliary heating device.
|Manifold||SUS 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Rubber Seals and Rings||UV stabilized high temperature silicon rubber|
|Optimal installation angle||30-70° Vertical, 0° Horizontal|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6bar-85psi|
|Pressure Drop||700Pa 3.3L/min for 20 tube manifold|
|Optimal flow rate||0.1L/min/tube-0.026G/min/tube|
Conversion Factor: ho=0.717
Loss Coefficients: a1=1.52, a2=0.0085